Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#122.....Inner Shame...

     I feel like a failure.  I have failed everyone, who knows about my recent suicide attempt.
I ffeel like a loser....I didn't wanr to save myself.    I was beyond saving.  I didn't give a fuck, anymore.
     My Dear Lord, please forgive me.  My wonderful husband, I am so sorry for traumatizing you.
Same to my dear Mama and friends....Those that never gave up on me.
     I can't believe thay I could do this to myself...for the third time. I feel despair within...I feel so, so sad, these days..

3 comments :

  1. We all love you, hang in there you are not a failure 1!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are loved Chris !!!! --Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that you are still fighting your depression shouts volumes about the courage you have! One battle does not define the war, you are not a failure. Arise, seek God's strength and comfort and move forward. Know that you are loved!

    ReplyDelete