Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#124.....Please Lord, Let Me Write

 My Dearest Lord,
I think that I am in need of your assistance.  It has become quite a struggle to write,  It's also become very quirky.
My fingers are a bit twitchy, no doubt, the result of anti-psychotic medications that I must ingest.
My brain is affected.  I often think one word, yet write another word.  I often think one word, yet speak another word.
It has been over 3 months, since I attempted to end my life.   Emotionally, I am confused.  Part of me wishes that I could have gone to Heaven.  Part of me feels ashamed at what I have done to myself, & how it affected others.  I feel a bit flat, but happiness, is approaching, I feel.
Please, Lord, don't let me lose my ability to write.

.

3 comments :

  1. The Lord will surely deliver you from the wilderness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is a huge source of insight. I can feel the cycles of your life as things get better or you start to struggle. I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for taking the time to read my blog. Most of all, thank you for your prayers.

      Delete