Thursday, December 3, 2015

#137.....Surviving Illness

     I have been, incredibly irritable for the last two weeks.  Every time my wonderful husband tries to talk to me, I want to scream : "Shut The Fuck Up!  Leave Me The Hell Alone!!".   Even his asking me if I want a cup of coffee, in the morning,, is causing me to feel hostile.
     As time goes on, I realize, that I have a  nasty cold virus.   I am battling it, as best that I can, but still, I feel miserably ill.  My sinuses are leaking like crazy.  My chest is uncomfortable.   I could use some cough syrup, with codeine in it.
      It seems that every time I become physically ill, I become mentally ill.   Usually, I feel deep depression, and horrible anxiety, when I am physically ill.
     It makes sense.  My body, can only handle so much, before it breaks down.  But still  I feel frustated, aggravated, basically, a mess.
     It is hard to explain this, to my friends.  For most of my friends, Nyquil, will save them from their colds.  For me...I worry about my life.  Like, can I survive this?

No comments :

Post a Comment