Tuesday, May 24, 2016

# 142 My Unintentional Break From Writing

     I think that, I should have written in this blog, quite some time ago, however, circumstances, did not permit
     I was  really phsically ill, with vomitting, nausea, coughing, and lung pain.  It was an on and off thing.  I went to the doctor's several times, and spent several hours in the  Emergency Room of a nearby hospital.,  I was  very sick, some days,   Some days I wasn't  as sick.  Honestly, throughout this time, I didn't feel quite right.
      I have asthma, and my lungs are suseptable to bronchitis, and bronchilitis.   During these times I feel major pain in my lungs, and breathing is difficult.  I can't take prednisone, which is the prefferred drug of choice by doctors.  But prednisone gives me crazy, scary  thoughts.
     I have diabetes, so, it really doesn't help, if you can't eat..  Honestly, I dont know how I survive on my lack of appetite.  It seems that I live on coffee and Coca-Cole, with an occasional meal at dinner time.
     I felt down a lot of this time.  I missed several days at  my job,   My body and my mind were imbalanced because I couldn't eat much, and I felt like shit.
      Basically, I had no ambition to write.  It happens when mental illness strikes

2 comments :

  1. I know it can be an almost cathartic release, just to get things out of your brain. I'm an idealistic schizo-affective. It's both amazing and a absolutely terrifying, just surviving. Living is better, but sometimes surviving is all I can do. Thanks for the reads. I've only read five or so. But I plan on Reading more.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nineblind,
    Thank you so much for reading my blog, "My Uncomfortable Mind". So far, there are 143 blog entries, since 2012.
    I have yet to meet another person with Schizoaffective Disorder. I also have Post Traumatig Stress Disorder, and Panic Disorder.
    You are so right that Schizoaffective Disorder is both terrifying, yet also amazing. The bad days are Hell, and the good days, feel so wonderful.
    Thank you for your response.

    ReplyDelete