Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dear Readers of "My Uncomfortable Mind",
     I just want to say, Thank You, for taking time, out of your busy life, to read about my personal journey.  It means the world so me.  I can't believe how many readers there are, from many different countries.  The comments and support, that I have received have been wonderful.  Please feel free to share "My Uncomfortable Mind", because I want people to realize that living with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and Schizoaffective Disorder does not have to mean that its the end of the world.  A happier life can be achieved, especially if you have support.

                                                     Thank You Eternally,
                                                         Christine X.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for sharing your trials and tribulations. I would have never understood the many realities to what can come of ones past, and how despite it all, you are able to lead a good life.

    Therapy via a professional, or a blog is quite beneficial to you, and quite an eye opener to me! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on the great strides that you have made!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete