Saturday, December 14, 2013

     I have been writing my blog, for close to 2 years now.  I consider it to be my biggest accomplishment in life, at this point.  In truth, I am exposing my mind and feelings to the WORLD.
     I am giving a glimpse into the mind of someone who is a Survivor of both Serious Mental Illness, and PTSD.  This has required a lot of vulnerability, on my behalf.  But, so far, it has been worth it.
     I haven't been writing as much, over the past few months.  There are a few reasons for this.  Maybe I should explain myself.
     Sometimes, life goes smoothly and I feel that: "There is nothing interesting to report".  But in reality, I should write about the good times.
     Sometimes, I feel that "Nobody really, truly wants to hear about my life", so I don't feel worthy enough to write.
     Some things, I simply can't talk about, because the thoughts are too painful.  I just can't share them.  And some of these things are just too controversial.
     It has not been an easy journey, putting my thoughts out there, for all of the Internet to see.

No comments :

Post a Comment