Saturday, July 12, 2014

     I had thought that after I resigned from my job I would feel great relief.  I was dead wrong.  I am greatly suffering inside my soul, instead.
     This past week. I had a few days where I slept all day and all night.  And then, I had nights where I didn't sleep at all. 
    I have no appetite, I am eating about 1 meal per day.  On the days where I slept all day and all night, I did not eat anything.  Which is not a good thing for me, as I have Type 2 Diabetes.. I am also having sugar cravings.  There's nothing like food with real sugar in it, so appreciate it.
    Basically, I am neglecting my physical self.  It's not intentional.  I am just still shell-shocked from my last job.
    Emotionally, I feel like running away and hiding somewhere, hiding from the world.  I have done some really sad sobbing.  I feel like a failure.  I feel that I can no longer provide as much financially.  I feel like I have no purpose, I feel like I have no identity.

No comments :

Post a Comment