Thursday, June 11, 2015

#128.....Life Can Be Torturous To Me

     I have been feeling rather confused lately.  I have had high anxiety, fear, depression.  I have been hearing sounds, that just aren't real.  I panic when I have audio halluncinations.  I feel immence fear, becase I feel that my mind is fucking with me.  Why wasn't I born with a healthy mind, Lord?
    If you have been following this blog, you probably know about the homocidal, pedophile. father, that I used to have.  I keep having nightmares about him, his wife,  and his other kids.  So I end up thinking of them a lot, lately.  I miss my half-siblings so much.  My father can rot in Hell. So can his wife, My stepmother, stayed with him,  risking her own children, and me, even though she  knew he is a pedophile.   She is no better than a pervert.   She is protecting a pedophile.
      Still, I wish that I could have had a wonderful father.  A father who didn't beat me, emotionally abuse me, sexually molest me.  I mourn for the father that I never had.
    And of course I'd love to see my half-brother and half-sister, again, though my hopes are dismal.
My heart broke when my father wouldn't allow us contact with eachother, anymore.  I mourned hard. It was like my half-siblings had died.  And it hurt, that my father threw me away like a piece of trash, even though he was a terrible father.
     Please Lord, help me come to some peace of mind.  Life can be torturous to me.

3 comments :

  1. Lord, I pray for my sister and the many others who have been hurt by their fathers. Comfort them and give them peace. Heal them physically, emotionally spiritually and make them whole. Wrap your loving arms around them and be the father they never had. I pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

    ReplyDelete