Monday, November 9, 2015

#134........Lord Please, Give Me A Rest?

     I had been feeling good for a couple of weeks.  I was so happy and amazed.  My mother, said that I sounded happy and "chipper".  I had thought that I was moving forward again, in life.
     But within a few days, I felt as if a bomb had dropped upon me. It occured, about 3 AM, last Friday morning.
      I was shaking, frightened, full of fear, crying.  I couln'r go to work, that mornig.  Instead, I spoke to a Psychologist who gave me 5 tranquilizers,
      I talked to my own Psychiatrist, today.   She made some medication changes., which I hope will help.
     Somewhere, somehow, I was triggered....something struck a nerve.  Something made me feel terrified.
      Oh my Lord, why can't you give me a rest?  I just want to be a normal woman.

No comments :

Post a Comment