Saturday, February 23, 2013

     I, am still not, feeling, my happiest.  I am still dragging along through life.  I feel irritable and quiet, detached from a lot of life.  I have been trying to remain active, even though, I don't want to be.  I want to curl up in bed and sleep, for however long, it takes until I feel better.
     Physical complications have arrived.  My Doctor thinks that I am having an allergic reaction to one of my medications.  I have a rash in my inner thighs, and intense muscle soreness.  My cholesterol drug was eliminated because my  Doctor thinks, that it is the culprit.  But one of my antipsychotic/antidepressant's dosage was lowered, because one of the side-effects is muscle soreness.  If I don't feel better in a week, I may have to see a Rheumatology Doctor.
     I am worried about the dropping of the dosage in the psyche med, because I am feeling depressed.  I am worried about my performance at work this week, because I have such a physical job, and I am so uncomfortable and sore.
     But I will get through this somehow.

4 comments :