Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I am happy to report that my muscle soreness has gone away, since eliminating my Lipitor, and lowering my Abilify. What a relief that is. I was able to go to work on Monday, and worked a six hour day with ease. Which pleased me tremendously. When I feel well, I love my job, even though it's a low skill supermarket job. But on the days I feel ill, I hate my job with a passion, mainly because I can't cope with being there. My emotional state is just OK, not great. A few months ago, I felt a lot of joy, so much that it surprised me. Now, I don't feel it so much, it has flown away. I can't say that I'm really living, even though I have been active, but I am simply existing. At least that's how my soul feels. Having Schizoaffective Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, are a real curse. I can't escape the Hell sometimes. But God-willing, I can use my life experiences to help other people. That is my goal in life.

No comments :

Post a Comment