Thursday, April 25, 2013

     I am feeling worn-out, these days.  This peri-menopause thing, has destroyed my appetite and my ability to sleep.  I am basically struggling to get through the days.  I feel like I could crash and burn, at any time now.
     I did call my psychiatrist, yesterday, and she increased my Neurontin, so that I will take more, at bedtime. She said that this will help me sleep.  I really hope it does.  I miss the bright, alert, and happy me.
     I really wish that I could take next week off from work, but I can't.   So, I am planning to take the following week off, to rest, and get things done, if I feel like doing anything.  I just hope that I can hang on to my sanity long enough, to make it until next week.
     Even though my body and my mind are exhausted, I am trying to stay positive, and cheerful.  I don't feel depressed, or psychotic, but somewhat anxious, and totally wiped out.  I am also a bit worried, that my depression and psychosis, will surface because I am vulnerable now. I am confident in my doctor's abilities to help me, though.

No comments :

Post a Comment