Wednesday, August 21, 2013

     It has been over 2 weeks since I have written, in my blog, so, I decided, that I should let you all know, that I am alive and well.  It's about time, right?  
     In truth, I haven't lost any interest, in writing, it's just that I have to feel inspired to write.  Which means, that I usually have something pressing on my mind, or there is something that I want to share.
      Lately, life has been quiet, which is good, if you ask me.  I have been working at my job, but I'm not doing much volunteer work right now, because there isn't much work for me there, in the summer.  Work has been fairly satisfying.  It's a physical job, one that a much younger person should be doing, but it's a great work out.   Sometimes, I wonder what else I could do for work, but for now, I am comfortable at my job.
      I have been spending lots of time, with several friends, and it has been wonderful.  When I was younger, I didn't have many friends, I just didn't feel worthy of friends.  I didn't believe that I was a great person.  Just last night, my husband said to me:  "Chrissy, you have the biggest heart.  You even talk to and care about the people, that other people don't bother with".  It's still hard for me to feel worthy, at times.  But having wonderful, supportive friends has given me such confidence within.
      My health is pretty good these days.  My asthma, is finally under control.  Mentally, I am doing really well.  My mood is pretty even. I do not feel depressed at this time.  I do not feel paranoid lately, and I have not had auditory hallucinations in awhile.  I am more than happy and grateful for this progress.
      My marriage is going wonderfully, as well.  It is amazing what a little sanity can do for a marriage.  And I will always be thankful for the awesome, supportive man that I married.

No comments :

Post a Comment