Thursday, October 17, 2013

     In all honesty, just last week, I felt, as if my world was caving in.
     Three weeks ago, I was having auditory  hallucinations, I was hearing my name being called repeatedly, and I was hearing screaming.  This started while my husband was away, in China, on a business trip.  I also felt paranoid, afraid that I would be murdered by strangers breaking into my house.
     Naturally, I was frightened, but felt too ashamed to tell anyone else.  People, look at you funny, when you tell them that you're hearing voices.  I assumed, that it would disappear, on its own, in time.  Well, I assumed wrong.  I ended up, eventually,crying for days.  I had to take a leave from work.  I ended up, taking a week off.
     It was a wise decision, however, to take a week, to relax, attend therapy sessions, and support groups.
At this point, I feel really good.  And once again, I am thankful to all those that helped me, and supported me.

No comments :

Post a Comment