Sunday, October 20, 2013

     I had another nightmare very recently.  I have had a hard time deciding, if I should write about it.
It is like my other nightmares, highly disturbing.   As you know, I have PTSD, and the main cause of this, was childhood sexual abuse, by my own father.  So, brace yourself, before reading further.
     In this nightmare, I dreamed that a dark-haired man was on top of me, having sexual intercourse with me.  It was so real, that I could actually physically feel it happening.  After the sex ended, I cuddled up against him and hugged him.  He suddenly, said to me:  "We can't do this again".  I said:  "Why not?".   The dark-haired man's answer was: "Because, I am your father, that's why".  I became shocked and hysterical, at this point screaming and crying, saying over and over:  "Daddy, I'll forgive you, for molesting me, please, I just want you to love me!!
      All I ever wanted from my father was real father / daughter love and acceptance.  But, sadly, he was an abusive sociopath, and that will never happen.  I thought that I was coming to terms with this, by my soul still seems to disagree.  I'm 46 years old now.  I'm beginning to think that it will never fully go away.

No comments :

Post a Comment