Friday, April 18, 2014

     I have been out of a hospital's Psychiatric Ward, for a week, now.  I am doing fair.
I am smiling, on the outside, and trying to enjoy the company of friends, but I've also been in denial, of what has been going on in my head.  I am suffering from paranoia.  On Thursday, after 4 days of not showering, I finally realized: "Christine you must get in the shower, stop feeling like you'll be vulnerable, naked, and slashed up by a stranger".   I have been afraid to go in the cellar, for the same reason.  I feel like people are talking about me, saying that I am crazy...I feel that I'm being watched.
     I can't begin to tell you how uncomfortable, and terrifying it is.  My mind, is playing tricks on me...
My own psychiatrist was not working today, as it is Good Friday, a holiday.  Another very kind, psychiatrist talked with me over the telephone and increased my Trillifon, an antipsychotic.
     If you are the praying type, please send prayers my way.  People say that I am strong and brave, but honestly, sometimes I feel like a scared little kid.  I just want to get better.

No comments :

Post a Comment