Friday, May 16, 2014

     I have been out of work since April 4, and it is now May 16.  Oh my Lord, why is this recovery so slow?  When will I be back in remission again?
     I have a few things to write about, but my mind is still not quite right.  In other words, it takes me a lot longer to collect and organize my thoughts.  It feels like a huge effort to do anything.  Even though, I love to write, my desire to do so is almost non-existent, at this time.
     At this time, I'm going to give you an update, about how I am feeling at this point.  Basically, I am still not doing so well.  I am taking my medications, attending psychotherapy appointments, going to support groups, and trying to do little things that would normally bring joy to me.  My personality, however, has changed a bit, it seems.
     Less then 2 months ago, I felt a good amount of joy, for a fairly long stretch of time.  Now, I am overly serious, I don't smile as much, I don't laugh much, and every little thing pisses me off.
     At this current time, I am prescribed Effexor, Trillifon, Neurontin, BusPar, & Seroquel for psychiatric medications.  I was taken off of Abilify, while I was in the hospital, and now I'm wondering if I need to start taking it again.
     

5 comments :

  1. hi ,
    okay i post a comment on a wrong humm "blog archive"
    okay i ve been diagniostic SA disorder (even if i m not agree with the psychiatrist but every case is different) and a ptsd . about the ptsd there is differents solution such as emdr or eft . for now i m taking pills to appease the ptsd and it s working pretty well but i will cure it .
    ps : you re very brave
    pps : i m not american so sorry for the mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi again i don t want to give you false hope we don t have the same history, the same age and our ptsd (that i have for sure) doesn t come from the same thing it s curable at least with a good therapy, but i heard SA disorder (if i have it) get better with time and of course medication,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that things turn around soon. Concerning one of your medications, specifically Seroquel, I had a friend that had complications with it and perhaps you may want to speak to your doctor about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this, it means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, my friends, for reading and commenting on my blog. It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete