Monday, August 11, 2014

     Every once in awhile, like now, I write a description of myself....just to let you know, who I am.....
My name is Christine, and I am 47 years old.  I have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Panic Disorder, and
Schizoaffective Disorder.   I have been writing my blog entitled: "My Uncomfortable Mind", for almost 3 years.
     I have PTSD, from childhood abuse, and I have inherited, Panic Disorder, and Schizoaffective Disorder, through my genes.  Some say that Schizoaffective Disorder, is a mood disorder, presenting itself as either Depression or Bipolar Disorder, with Schizophrenia symptoms, of psychosis.  Some say that it is a form of Schizophrenia.  Whatever, the case, it is a difficult life.
     If you were to meet me in everyday life, you would be very surprised to learn these facts about me.
You see, I am a human being, just like you.
     How do my friends describe me?:
Strong,
Unbreakable,
Sweet,
Kind,
Generous,
Loyal,
Artistic,
Intelligent,
Empathetic,
Sensitive,
Passionate,
Compassionate,
Loving....
     I am not a perfect human being, but I strive to do my best, everyday.  I want to show the world that people with Mental Illnesses are truly human.
    

No comments :

Post a Comment