Thursday, August 21, 2014

     The wonderful Actor/Comedian, Robin Williams passed away very recently.  There have been loads of tributes to him, however, I have been slow, writing out my thoughts, on the subject.  It hurts.
      The suicide of Robin Williams has affected me, to my inner core.   I have made suicide attempts, also, but I was blessed, not to have succeeded.
     My thoughts keep coming back, to the same thing:  How Robin must have felt, in the moments before dying.  I know that I felt defeated, lost, scared, alone, and an unshakable suffering, in those moments.  I keep thinking that Robin must have felt similar thoughts, in his final moments.
      Dear Robin, I hope that you feel peace, in Heaven, away from black depression and devastating Parkinson's Disease.
     My Friends..If you know of someone contemplating suicide, let them know that you love them, and try to get them help, ASAP.
   

No comments :

Post a Comment