Monday, February 24, 2014

     My post, on my personal Facebook page today, reads:  "I'm just not feeling it, today".  It's true.  I feel wiped out, and sad.
    I suspect, that I know, the reason why.  It is because I forgot, to take my morning & afternoon psychiatric medications, on yesterday morning & afternoon...5 different types of drugs, Effexor, Abilify, BuSpar, Trillifon, and Neurontin.
     I remember to take my medications, 98%, of the time, I'd say.  Nobody is perfect, but I strive to be.  The reason, I try so hard, to take my medications, on time, is because, when I miss a dose, or 2, I feel insecure, paranoid, frustrated, scared, panicky, depressed, guilty, etc.
     Yesterday, early in the evening, I had a one-way texting disagreement with a friend from my high school years. It didn't make a lot of sense, frankly.  It wasn't until evening, after my nonsensical, texting, that I remembered that I had forgotten to take my meds.
    This morning, until now, I have felt guilty, for frustrating my friend.  Always remember to take your medications, my friends.

No comments :

Post a Comment