Wednesday, December 26, 2012

     I am feeling well, and empowered again.   This is truly a Christmas gift, something spiritual and divine.  God hears my prayers, these days.  It's true, I fell into despair before Christmas, deep despair.  But it's also true, that I had the strength to climb out of it.  For this, I am grateful.  I don't know how I did it, but it happened.
     Usually, Christmas is hard on me.  I get overwhelmed by the crowds, the stimulation, the financial burden, the memories, the flashbacks.  But we simplified it, this year, by doing less shopping trips, and less visiting. My husband and I went to Maine, a rural, God's Country type of state, to visit my mother.  I am, her only child, so it was just the three of us and her 2 big dogs.  And it was so peaceful, relaxing and wonderful.
    I am trying hard to make new memories in my life...Good memories.  I believe that this will be helpful to flush out the bad memories, from the past.  And I am learning to take control and manage my own life, which has helped significantly.  And I pray....

2 comments :

  1. This is wonderful news, such a big turnaround from only a week ago. It is great to see you be able to adsorb some of the crap from the world and bounce back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, it s just a try ,because that the first time i m posting on a blog i have also been diagnostic from a SA disorder (even if i m not totally agree with my psychiatrist lol) and have a ptsd
    ps : you re very brave

    ReplyDelete