Wednesday, December 19, 2012

     It is, indeed, the Holiday Season.  And is it hitting me hard.  I feel completely anxious, depressed, overwhelmed, as I seem to feel every year, at Christmas time.
     Yesterday morning, I woke up extremely anxious.  I became angry with my husband because he didn't have much time to spend with me yesterday morning.  I was caving inside and I felt that I needed his calming presence, but he was busy getting ready for work.  I took some medication, to calm me down and went to work.  The medication hit me hard, I felt drugged and off-balance, I could not concentrate.  After an hour at work, I went home.  I was extremely depressed all day.
      Even though today is my day off, I told my boss that I would come in if I felt better.  But when I woke up this morning, I felt worse than I felt yesterday. So, I did not go to work.  I have been crying excessively, all day so far.  I became angry with my husband because I felt that he should have stayed home with me today, because I am such an emotional mess.  Fortunately, he is coming home early today.
      I'm feeling really scared.  I want to go back to work, and a peaceful life.  This is supposed to be a happy time of year, but all it does to me is cause me anguish.  I am seeing my therapist tomorrow, I'm hoping that it will help.

No comments :

Post a Comment