Thursday, December 13, 2012

     My life was going beautifully, happily, well, and I was so thankful, so grateful for it.
      But this morning, I fell apart, crying for hours, for no obvious reason.  I guess that this must be the curse of Depression attacking me again.  It could also be the time of year, which usually distresses me.
      Part of me knows that I should be happy, that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, but the other part of me reminds me of the chaos, the financial burden, the trauma of childhood.
      I had to take a tranquilizer this morning, to calm me down and stop my tears, so that I could go to work.  I managed to get some work done, but I did not enjoy it, like I usually do, when I am happy.
      But it was good for me to go to work, and even though my heart feels heavy, I am not crying anymore.  I shared messages with wonderful, supportive friends on Facebook, and their love and support, lifted my spirits.  And tomorrow is another day.

1 comment :